shuttle system starting up for 2013

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 24, 2013
      One sign of spring is the Zion shuttle system starting up again for the season!
      http://www.nps.gov/zion/planyourvisit/shuttle-system.htm
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 26, 2013
        Don't know if this is a new reg but:
        "Beverages other than water are not allowed"

        Better hide my gatorade :)
      • RAM
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 3, 2013
          Easy to do! ;-)

          --- In Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, "mojave_ben" <mojave_ben@...> wrote:

          > Don't know if this is a new reg but:
          > "Beverages other than water are not allowed"
          >
          > Better hide my gatorade :)

        • Jacqueline O Chaplin
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 4, 2013
            If you want to take something else that is probably no problem. They just don't want you getting on with an opened Coke can and spilling a sticky mess. So, as long as it can be contained, you should be okay.

            Jacqueline O. Chaplin & Waysan (Chinese for precious one, my Shih Tzu)

            Roadtrek 2008 210V. San Antonio Race for the Cure 6 Apr 2013--Contact me w/questions 2102733876. Sent from my iPad2.