hiking in Zion 3-29

  • mrkthms171
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 19 12:38 PM
      Due to reason that make a long, boring story, I will heading out west with almost no time to plan anything.

      We hope to hike in Zion for three days starting on 3-29. We won't get there until about noon that day. Do you think we will be able to get a backcountry permit?
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 19 1:11 PM
        Any time in Zion is great, so I'm sure you'll find some great hiking. But a permit for what? If you're thinking of the Narrows, it's the start of the spring run off and by next week, I'd say it will probably be closed and water levels too high for hiking. But you have plenty of other backcountry opportunities...