Re: Thunderbird work this summer?

  • cgptsnaz
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 16 2:56 PM
      Tanya, if you see Ed,Arlene or Gordon could you have them call me? 928-380-7649 I called and talked to Jason and Ed was on another line, but has not returned my call, I called about 2 pm. I would really like to work there this summer and may have a ride up this next week from Tucson.

      --- In Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, "cgptsnaz" <cgptsnaz@...> wrote:

      > I just called and left a message at the 435-648-2009 number. Chris Souza who I rented from in town says that there is currently and ad in the paper about work at the Thunderbird.
      >
      > --- In Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, tanya_o0o <no_reply@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi Gary,
      > >
      > > Call Ed or Arlene at 435-648-2203 for the restaurant, etc..
      > > or Gordon at 435-648-2009 for the Chevron or hotel.
      > >
      > > I have no idea what they will be needing, but usually the restaurant does need some help. Look forward to seeing you again Gary.
      > >
      > > --- In Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, "cgptsnaz" wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Tanya,
      > > > Do you know if ya'll will be in need of summer help this year? I would like to return to the area to spend another summer hiking and pay for it via working for the Thunderbird. I could start as early as you need help. I think I started in early May in 2005. Do you still get the bus tour groups thru and do the buffet for them? I would do anything from dishes to prep cook to maybe something in the motel or store?
      > > > I miss seeing the Parunuweap and East Zion area!

    • tanya_o0o
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 17 8:16 PM
        I will pass your message on Gary. :)