Thunderbird work this summer?

  • cgptsnaz
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 29, 2013
      Tanya,
      Do you know if ya'll will be in need of summer help this year? I would like to return to the area to spend another summer hiking and pay for it via working for the Thunderbird. I could start as early as you need help. I think I started in early May in 2005. Do you still get the bus tour groups thru and do the buffet for them? I would do anything from dishes to prep cook to maybe something in the motel or store?
      I miss seeing the Parunuweap and East Zion area!
    • tanya_o0o
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 29, 2013
        Hi Gary,

        Call Ed or Arlene at 435-648-2203 for the restaurant, etc..
        or Gordon at 435-648-2009 for the Chevron or hotel.

        I have no idea what they will be needing, but usually the restaurant does need some help. Look forward to seeing you again Gary.

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 2, 2013
          Well, I will be biking up there in May/June after a trip to both the south and north rims. I will check inthere then.

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 16, 2013
            I just called and left a message at the 435-648-2009 number. Chris Souza who I rented from in town says that there is currently and ad in the paper about work at the Thunderbird.

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 16, 2013
              Tanya, if you see Ed,Arlene or Gordon could you have them call me? 928-380-7649 I called and talked to Jason and Ed was on another line, but has not returned my call, I called about 2 pm. I would really like to work there this summer and may have a ride up this next week from Tucson.

              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 17, 2013
                I will pass your message on Gary. :)