Re: Home Page Photo

    Message 1 of 99 , Jan 26, 2013
      Just did the Amazon review.

      Then I went to REI but I'm not a member so can't submit there. But you have one recent really amazing review there that makes mine look meager by comparison. Quite a fan, with reason!
    • Shaun
      Message 99 of 99 , Feb 5 11:47 AM
        I have a 10 stitch photographs of the grand alcove and it still does not capture the size of the place. it really is grand