Back in Tucson for the winter...

  • cgptsnaz
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2013
      I am back in the Old Pueblo (Tucson) again for the winter. I moved back into the same lil trailer I lived in last winter here and am hiking and cycling around the area's desert and mountains. I am staying until sometime in April when I will continue my bicycle tour and go east to New Mexico's Gila Wilderness, then up and back into northern Arizona to work in Flagstaff in May, then cycle up to the Grand Canyon which I have not been to since 2003, the up to Utah and look for some PT work to get me thru the summer and travel around till winter again.
    • Bernell Warner
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2013
        Sounds like you have things all worked out.  Thats great.  It's cold up North.  30 for the high and -2 this morning. I'm ready to head South my self for some warmer weather.
        Bernell