new group page photo

  • Gary Palmer
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2011
      Nice photo whoever that belongs to?
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 2011
        Thanks Gary. That photo's mine to go along with my Lower Mountain trip report.

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 3, 2011
          I am looking forward to next spring when I return to southern Utah. I hope to find work at the Thunderbird with the kitchen or motel/store. Its been a whiles since I have been there and explored the redrock country that is so beautiful as your image shows.
          Are you back east now?
          I think I have told you I grew up in upstate New York, Sodus NY near Rochester on Lake Ontario. We used to visit Watlin's Glen every summer during family picnics in the 60-70s. We moved to Arkansas in 1972 when I was 16.