Re: Tom Jones on TV???

  • TomJones
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 20, 2011
      Thanks Chris. Have your people call my people...

      available on the Interwebs here:

      http://livewellnetwork.com/Motion/episodes/Escalante-River-Canyoneering/8394253

      Tom

      --- In Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, "Chris" <chrisanla@...> wrote:

      > Mr. Tom Jones, May I please have your Autograph now that you are famous.
      > I just watched a new episode of the show "Motion" on the Live Well Network (LWN) and it was on Canyoneering in Escalante to the Neon canyon. When the host of the Show Greg Aiello mentioned that they had the help of 2 guys from Zion adventure company for the trip and helping them out, First person came to Mind was Tom, and there he was. I had missed half of the show cause it had started but luckily they are airing it again tomorrow night at 11pm Los Angeles Time, i already have my DVR programmed so i can watch the entire show.
      > You are now famous Tom.!!
      > If anybody wants to see Tom in action the show is called "Motion" and its on cable on the LWN which is the Live Well Network.
      > :)
      > Chris from Los Angeles.

    • Chris A.
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 20, 2011
        Spoken like a movie Star, you got spoiled already. Darn!  :)
        After watching the show, I would like to do that same route to the Neon Canyon sometime Next year, In ur opinion when would be a good time to do it. I would do it through ZAC Hoping that you would be guiding.
        I did Neon canyon taking the str8 path over the plateau couple years ago, did not expect it to be that tough, it looked very easy from the top of the ridge. I guess i needed to do more research on that.
        Chris

        Thanks Chris. Have your people call my people...

        available on the Interwebs here:

        http://livewellnetwork.com/Motion/episodes/Escalante-River-Canyoneering/8394253

        Tom

        --- In Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, "Chris" <chrisanla@...> wrote:

        > Mr. Tom Jones, May I please have your Autograph now that you are famous.
        > I just watched a new episode of the show "Motion" on the Live Well Network (LWN) and it was on Canyoneering in Escalante to the Neon canyon. When the host of the Show Greg Aiello mentioned that they had the help of 2 guys from Zion adventure company for the trip and helping them out, First person came to Mind was Tom, and there he was. I had missed half of the show cause it had started but luckily they are airing it again tomorrow night at 11pm Los Angeles Time, i already have my DVR programmed so i can watch the entire show.
        > You are now famous Tom.!!
        > If anybody wants to see Tom in action the show is called "Motion" and its on cable on the LWN which is the Live Well Network.
        > :)
        > Chris from Los Angeles.

      • TomJones
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 20, 2011
          We have some dates on the calendar. Trips to be led by either Jonathan or moi, mon cher. Not sure they are bookable yet -

          http://zionadventures.com/ZBlog/

          Don't worry, I'm not as spoiled in person...

          We're really looking at trying to book 4 to 6 guests on each trip. It is a new offering, so booking uncertain. Obviously, the film should help.

          Tom

          --- In Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, "Chris A." <chrisanla@...> wrote:

          > Spoken like a movie Star, you got spoiled already. Darn!  :)
          > After watching the show, I would like to do that same route to the Neon Canyon sometime Next year, In ur opinion when would be a good time to do it. I would do it through ZAC Hoping that you would be guiding.
          > I did Neon canyon taking the str8 path over the plateau couple years ago, did not expect it to be that tough, it looked very easy from the top of the ridge. I guess i needed to do more research on that.
          > Chris
          >

          > ________________________________

        • freakerfish
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 21, 2011
            The Neon/Escalante trips are bookable now.

            Dates for 2012

            April 20-22
            May 4-6
            May 12-14
            June 1-3
            September 7-9
            September 21-23
            October 6-8

            Neon Canyoneering is priced at $895/person, including all meals and snacks, technical gear (including harnesses, devices, helmets, drysuits/wetsuits (seasonally)), camping/backpacking gear as needed, and a 4:1 guest to guide ratio. We aim for trips of six guests and two guides, though we often have more or less. Book three or more clients, and receive a 10% discount!

            More info about the trips can be found on the ZAC website or Facebook page.

            http://www.zionadventures.com/zion-park-tours/zion-canyoneering-rappelling-slot-canyons/canyoneering-rappelling-trips/neon-canyon-escalante.html
            or
            http://www.facebook.com/zionadventures#!/zionadventures?sk=events