Re: Purnuweap Canyon - Any campsites between Misery Canyon & Labyrinth Falls?

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2011
      If no fear of storms one could squeeze out a little camp for 2 or 3 people just at the base of the normal exit route near the plaque. But if you climb up the exit route just 150?? feet or so, I recall a nice flat dirt patch by a tree on your right that had obviously been used as a camp, before you'd cross the slickrock bowl.

      Of course you'd have to haul your water up but its not far.