Re: Narrows Top-down report, July 10, 2011

  • TomJones
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 14, 2011
      The Park said Campsite 1 was zapped, and I did not see it. I think they took the sign down.

      Unfortunately, the other campsite zapped was The Grotto. The flood had removed about half of the nice sand floor. Well, maybe half one way and also half the other, so that would be 3/4 gone. It was definitely 'wrecked' as a campsite. ;-(

      Other campsites all looked normal = well used and worn.