Re: Far Far Fast article

  • jeff
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2011
      That FKT site caught my eye last month when someone reported on a 15 hour tour thru the Smokies. There's also a post on that site about a 23 hour run thru Shenandoah NP. Both treks were done using the Appalachian Trail.

      I imagine a trans Bryce could easily be conducted using the existing trails in that park. Would certainly be a scenic endeavor.

      Jamal Green recently posted (on Bogley?)some videos of his trans trek of Canyonlands. Perhaps he owns the fastest, slowest and only-est trek of that park.

      One FKT I wouldn't want to pursue is the fastest descent time of Angel's Landing. Believe that is a record shared by several folks no longer active.