Re: whale of a tale

  • jeff
    Message 1 of 13 , May 26, 2011
      Not a troll TR. Remember the writer's effort appeared in Summitpost where similar tales of outdoor experiences regularly appear.

      Again what caught my eye in both TRs was the evidence of previous
      treks from decades ago. I suppose those climbers and scramblers didn't have to deal with homeowner associations as they set out for the distant heights. The buying of Lot 25 was not a concern for them.

      To bring this perhaps full circle, here's another recent TR from the same writer in which he deals with the problem of accessing park land on the approach to Kinesava:

      http://www.summitpost.org/east-face/711793