Re: Lady Mountain Trail history

  • TomJones
    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 3, 2011
      The older stuff I have was either Government Printing Office or published by someone else, like the Union Pacific Railroad. Seems like these are some of the first "publications" from the ZNHA, and life was much simpler in those days. Take it down and print it up, sell for 25 cents ($1.25 in 2011 dollars, still cheap). I think they revised it in 1973 and printed some. Two years later printed some more, probably from the same revision, just changing the date.

      Now, how many more versions are there out there??