Re: Zion's Mt. Kinesava Private Property Issues

  • tanya_o0o
    Message 1 of 32 , Mar 2 4:22 PM
      It was nice back then before the homes started taking over so much land.

      I would love to see a photo of that register!

      Changed to original my Geekee friend Joe....  you are funny.
      :))

      --- In Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, "RAM" <adkramoo@...> wrote:

      > Yes I was on that road when there was nothing there but a road. The Lost Lunch was May of 95 and I think I climbed Kinesava from there in November of 93 or 92 perhaps?
      >
      > --- In Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, "jeff" jb838@ wrote:
      >
      > > Meanwhile have you been down or up that road Serendipity at some other time prior to "The Lost Lunch." Was that lane once upon a time just an unpaved track that made for easy access to Kinesava without barking dogs or other subdivisional impediments?

    • tanya_o0o
      Message 32 of 32 , Nov 9, 2012
        Thanks Henk!
        Just give Bo a call.  He has books that both of us have signed.

        Desert Rat: Contact & Hours

        (435) 628-7277

        Monday - Friday : 9am - 7pm
        Saturday : 9am - 6pm