Re: Zion's Mt. Kinesava Private Property Issues

    Message 1 of 32 , Mar 2, 2011
      Good update and I like the polite jab and the property access issues. But it looks like your new Chinle Trail start description still points to the map with the old "historic" start.

      --- In Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, tanya_o0o <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > http://www.zionnational-park.com/zion-mt-kinesava.htm
      >
      > It's all updated and got here and realized I forgot to link to Ram's
      > Lunch story! Will do it now. :)
      >

      > --- In Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, "jeff" <jb838@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Or Burroughs? And by golly, coincidentally, his Naked Lunch book
      > title may have been derived from a misreading of "naked lust" from
      > within the original manuscript.
      > >
      > > Meanwhile have you been down or up that road Serendipity at some other
      > time prior to "The Lost Lunch." Was that lane once upon a time just an
      > unpaved track that made for easy access to Kinesava without barking dogs
      > or other subdivisional impediments?
      > >
      > > --- In Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, "RAM" adkramoo@
      > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Lust Lunch? Now we are talking Hemingway. Much potential down that
      > road
      > > >
      > > > --- In Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, "jeff" <jb838@>

      > along the same twain tracts as Clemens.

      > last typo. Glad I didn't wrongly type a "u". Sorry.

    • tanya_o0o
      Message 32 of 32 , Nov 9, 2012
        Thanks Henk!
        Just give Bo a call.  He has books that both of us have signed.

        Desert Rat: Contact & Hours

        (435) 628-7277

        Monday - Friday : 9am - 7pm
        Saturday : 9am - 6pm