Re: Zion's Mt. Kinesava Private Property Issues

  • jeff
    Message 1 of 32 , Mar 1, 2011
      I do too. Ain't Faulkner, but i gauge it to be blowing smoke along the same twain tracts as Clemens.

      Yes, "The Lost Lunch" not "The Last Lunch". Probably won't be my last typo. Glad I didn't wrongly type a "u". Sorry.

      --- In Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, tanya_o0o <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > I do so love Ram's writing!!!!!!
      >
      > --- In Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, "RAM" <adkramoo@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > American lit? That is a stretch, but glad it was enjoyed. I hope it
      > wasn't the poor ladies last lunch, just one lost lunch
      > > http://www.math.utah.edu/~sfolias/canyontales/ram/?i=lunch
      > >

      > > --- In Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, "tanya"
      > thunderbirdmail@ wrote:
      > > >
      > > > I will have to go and read that and know Ram's last lunch history.
      > ;)
      > > >
      > > > I found this. This is what they were talking about in those minutes
      > as
      > > > the "Zion Canyon Trail"
      > > > http://www.springdaletown.com/zct.html
      > > >

      > > > --- In Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, "jeff" <jb838@>

      > also
      > > > provides directions to the TH in similar fashion. Wonder if he's
      > > > received a letter. Courtney in describing the trailhead indicates
      > that
      > > > that "is how the mountain has historically been approached."

      > of
      > > > meat on the bone American Literature would have never been written.

      > Chamberlain
      > > > Ranch

      > > > Conservation
      > easements
      > > > and
      > if
      > so
      > contingent
      > > > on

      > > > earlier
      > > > > > >
      > > > http://www.springdaletown.com/pdf/minutes_pdf/PC/2008/041508pcm.pdf

      > jb838@

      > Anazasi
      > simpatico
      > > > with
      > group?

    • tanya_o0o
      Message 32 of 32 , Nov 9, 2012
        Thanks Henk!
        Just give Bo a call.  He has books that both of us have signed.

        Desert Rat: Contact & Hours

        (435) 628-7277

        Monday - Friday : 9am - 7pm
        Saturday : 9am - 6pm