Zion's Mt. Kinesava Private Property Issues

  • tanya
    Message 1 of 32 , Feb 12, 2011
      What do you think?  Should I leave the trail description with directions to it?  Is it best to delete the trailhead description and gps coordinates as I did or should I delete the entire thing?  #-o

      I removed any part that has to do with the private property.

      http://www.zionnational-park.com/zion-mt-kinesava.htm

      Message 32 of 32 , Nov 9, 2012
        Thanks Henk!
        Just give Bo a call.  He has books that both of us have signed.

        Desert Rat: Contact & Hours

        (435) 628-7277

        Monday - Friday : 9am - 7pm
        Saturday : 9am - 6pm