Re: Business at the Thunderbird?

  • Clay Palmer
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 10, 2011
      So you still get a lot of tour buss thru in the spring,summer and fall? I am looking at looking for work in the summer of 2012. I still am down here in Flagstaff for another 1 1/2 years. Actually thinking of going to Escalante to work parttime while hiking the Escalante Canyon and the Straight Cliffs/Kaiparowits Plateau. But when I do come thru that way I will definetely stop in and ask about work.