Re: Business at the Thunderbird?

  • tanya
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 8 10:03 PM
      Nope.  Our business is tied to ZNP visitation.  They had a banner year (before construction) as did we.  I know Zion is getting more popular all the time, but I also think people got out and hiked and took inexpensive vacations since the recession such as visit the parks.

      I am hoping for a good year now we have survived the road construction.

      --- In Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, "Clay Palmer" <cpatflgaz@...> wrote:

      > Did last years recession effect the Thunderbird much, Tanya?

    • Clay Palmer
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 10 7:52 AM
        So you still get a lot of tour buss thru in the spring,summer and fall? I am looking at looking for work in the summer of 2012. I still am down here in Flagstaff for another 1 1/2 years. Actually thinking of going to Escalante to work parttime while hiking the Escalante Canyon and the Straight Cliffs/Kaiparowits Plateau. But when I do come thru that way I will definetely stop in and ask about work.