East Mesa Trail to Observation Point photos

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2010
      With some time off from work, I celebrated the holidays by going through and processing some more of the backlog of my hiking photos.

      East Mesa Trail to Observation Point:
      http://www.citrusmilo.com/zionguide/eastmesatrailpix.cfm

      "Many Pools" (some old shots, some new):
      http://www.citrusmilo.com/zionguide/manypoolspix.cfm

      It's way below zero where I live, so these photos are helping keep me warm. :) Happy New Year! -Joe
    • Mike Malandra
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 3, 2010
        Awesome photos Joe wow!!!

        Mike malandra
        Www.michaelmalandra.com

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Jan 3, 2010, at 2:27 PM, "Joe Braun" <joe@...> wrote:

        With some time off from work, I celebrated the holidays by going through and processing some more of the backlog of my hiking photos.

        East Mesa Trail to Observation Point:
        http://www.citrusmi lo.com/zionguide /eastmesatrailpi x.cfm

        "Many Pools" (some old shots, some new):
        http://www.citrusmi lo.com/zionguide /manypoolspix. cfm

        It's way below zero where I live, so these photos are helping keep me warm. :) Happy New Year! -Joe

      • chrisanla
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 4, 2010
          Great Photos Joe.
          One of my favorit photos of yours in Zion is the one you call Reflecting Pool. I am jealous of that photo. :)
          Great shot!!
          Glad to see it again.
          Chris

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 4, 2010
            Looks like we have some great photographers in this group.
            Great Photos Mike.
            Thanks for sharing.
            Chris

            --- In Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, Mike Malandra <mikemalandra@...> wrote:

            > Awesome photos Joe wow!!!
            >
            > Mike malandra
            > Www.michaelmalandra.com
            >
            > Sent from my iPhone
            >
            > On Jan 3, 2010, at 2:27 PM, "Joe Braun" <joe@...> wrote:
            >
            > With some time off from work, I celebrated the holidays by going through and processing some more of the backlog of my hiking photos.
            >
            > East Mesa Trail to Observation Point:
            > http://www.citrusmilo.com/zionguide/eastmesatrailpix.cfm
            >
            > "Many Pools" (some old shots, some new):
            > http://www.citrusmilo.com/zionguide/manypoolspix.cfm
            >
            > It's way below zero where I live, so these photos are helping keep me warm. :) Happy New Year! -Joe

          • tanya
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 8, 2010

              Exceptional!=D>