Re: Child care near Zion

  • climbinghalfdome
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2009
      I will make you a deal. We will watch your kids if you watch ours while my wife and I climb Snake Dike in Yosemite. I've been scratching my head about how to get her and I up there.
      We have a 4-year-old daughter, 2-year-old son, and 3 month old son. We are about an hour from Zion.
      What climb were you going to do? Would you like you kids watched in a house, Springdale city park, or in St. George?
      Kevin