Re: just got back from Zion

  • Courtney
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 15, 2009
      Thanks Joe. That makes my day.

      Just wrapped up our final weekend in the park until late summer or fall. 'Twas a great weekend. We bagged Horse Pasture Plateau (the highpoint of the West Rim Trail) and Angels Landing in a 17-mile/4,400 feet of gain roundtrip from Zion Canyon on Saturday. Taking a light nap on the summit, we were rudely awakened by thunder and some flashes of lightning. Packed up and skipped on outta there, quickly!

      Yesterday, canyon fun!