Zion Pictures- Past adventures

  • adkramoo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2009
      om immortalized it in a Rave and these picts pale, but some different
      perspectives of a seldom visited place. First mine, then the Rave link
      http://tinyurl.com/nu2l6q

      With the landslide closing the valley and those canyons, the trip was mostly
      peaks. A 2nd time on Twin Brother found Vladman and I descending the north side
      and then the lightning came and we huddled down screaming venom at each
      other.... at me because I didn't wait, at him for taking too long. I was so
      pissed I didn't take a series of wonderful pictures on descent. 3rd time on
      Kinesava. Then 3rd time on South Guardian, but the first time going off the west
      side. Also the first time on the NE ridge of North Guardian after 4 (?) past
      trips up the SW ridge and south face bypass. Then Tabernacle Dome. And finally
      our first on West Temple. I regret not taking a picture of the stick through my
      leg, but here is the pictures and the story of the West Temple day.

      The Pictures

      http://tinyurl.com/n49hpu

      And the story of West Temple

      http://www.math.utah.edu/~sfolias/canyontales/ram/?i=lunch