Tanya's photos in Ranger presentation!

  • Kathleen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2009
      Hi there! We were camping in Zion last week and attended a ranger presentation at the lodge one night. The program covered many of the different types of nation park rangers (my 9 yo wants to be one when she grows up, so it seemed a good choice). In the section of slides for the resource management rangers there was one that had three of Tanya's subway photos in it! We all thought it was pretty cool to see your pictures in a national park presentation.

      Katt