Re: Water Levels in the Narrows and Barracks

    Message 1 of 2 , May 21, 2009
      Yes, here's a link to the USGS's Utah waterflow tables:
      http://waterdata.usgs.gov/ut/nwis/current/?type=flow

      Look for:
      NORTH FORK VIRGIN RIVER NEAR SPRINGDALE, UT and
      EAST FORK VIRGIN RIVER NEAR SPRINGDALE, UT
      and change the display to last 60 days for more history.

      The North Fork spring runoff levels are still pretty high but dropping steadily. Looks like the East Fork spring runoff is done and water levels are a little low. Good! -Joe