Scott Fischer, Mountain Madness, & Zion

  • Shaun
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2009
      Same Scott Fischer of the 1996 Everest disaster.

      So I've been reading some mountaineering books (biographys) lately. Just picked up "Mountain Madness" by Robert Birkby a biography of Scott Fischer. Was thumbing through this book and notice some pictures of Mountain Madness logo's over the years. The 1970's logo was from a business card with the adress in Springdale, Ut and listed canyoneering as one of it's activities.

      Noticed Scott had a few first assents of big wall climbs in Zion. Any for canyoneering? Anyone get out with him? Any first hand stories you know?
    • ~tanya
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 29, 2009

        Interesting.  I would like to know more about Scott and his Zion adventures.