Re: Red Cliffs Desert Reserve

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 17, 2009
      This looks very interesting, as I often pass through St. George. Looks
      like it covers much of the area north of towns up to the Dixie forest
      at foothills to the Pine Valley Mtns? I do love the view from up on
      top of those mtns but have always gone up from the north side.

      Their web site has patchy map info, looks like they scanned parts of a
      larger trail map? I would like to find out how to get it, if anyone
      knows or can say more about this place. thanks!
    • wininzion
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 17, 2009
        --- In Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, "mojave_ben"
        <mojave_ben@...> wrote:

        > This looks very interesting, as I often pass through St. George.
        Looks
        > like it covers much of the area north of towns up to the Dixie forest
        > at foothills to the Pine Valley Mtns? I do love the view from up on
        > top of those mtns but have always gone up from the north side.
        >
        > Their web site has patchy map info, looks like they scanned parts of
        > larger trail map? I would like to find out how to get it, if anyone
        > knows or can say more about this place. thanks!

        We hike out there a few times during the Winter. Here's a link to my
        photo album for there.

        http://winpics.fototime.com/Red%20Cliff%20Desert%20Reserve

        Win
      • bomabro84738
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 17, 2009
          Sideband me at bobeck@... with your mailing address,
          and I'll send you an extra copy I have of the Red Cliff Desert Reserve;
          Map and Trail Guide.

          Bo