Seeking ride from St George to Zion

  • Clayton Palmer
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 7, 2008
      I will be flying down on Tuesday the 16th from Jackson Hole to St
      George and am looking to see if someone will be around that could give
      me and my roommate Kayla a ride to Zion.
    • bomabro84738
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 8, 2008
        If there were any way possible for me to sneak away from work that day
        I'd give Kayla and you a ride, but with the store closure so close at
        hand I suspect I'll be extremely busy. If you happen to come by OO just
        by chance It'd be really cool to see you and Kayla though!?

        --- In Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, "Clayton Palmer"

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 8, 2008
          Whats your store address?--- In
          Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, "bomabro84738"

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 10, 2008
            I guess we are not coming down anytime soon. Maybe in the spring.---