Re: Reasonable to do Angel's Landing and the bottom-up Narrows in on

  • Jacqueline Chaplin
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 14, 2008
      I too wanted to do Angel's Landing and The Narrows (however, not in the same day) when I was in Zion last May. As things turned out, The Narrows was closed due to high water. I would not have a problem staying in town. If you drive in early and park at the Visitor's Center or even further down, i.e. The Museum (or even right before the turnoff to the lodge, getting the shuttle back to your car is no big deal as they run really often. Also, if money is an issue, this will give you enough to stay over another day.

      Jacqueline

      SAN ANTONIO TX RACE FOR THE CURE--SAVE THE DAY OF 4 APRIL 2009.
      CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFO--210-273-3876.
    • tdullmaier
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 20, 2008
        I think I will try and stay at the lodge for one night to get out on
        the trail to Angel's Landing early the next morning and in town the
        other night to save money. Thanks for your input.

        Terry
        --- In Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, Jacqueline Chaplin