500 mm lens

  • Clayton
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2008
      I am looking to buy a 500 mm mirror lens for a Canon camera. Does
      anyone know someone selling one?
    • dogvodo
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 4, 2008
        --- In Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, "Clayton"
        <garyclaytonpalmer@...> wrote:

        > I am looking to buy a 500 mm mirror lens for a Canon camera. Does
        > anyone know someone selling one?

        Are you looking for an FD or EOS mount? eBay would be a good place to
        look.
      • Vadim Gokhberg
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 5, 2008
          Hey,
          Why mirror lens? the quality of mirror construction is too bad!
          If you are on budget, you can buy Bigma (Sigma 50-500) - it has very good quality/price ratio. I had own one for 5 years very satisfied by this $900 lens.
          Off course Canon 500mm L is the best of 500mm, but the price kills me :(

          Vadim