The Hourglass & The Right Fork...the Best Climbing/Canyoneering Combo Ever?!?

  • Courtney
    Message 1 of 2 , May 12, 2008
      TR here:

      http://www.backcountry-explorer.com/

      Scroll down just a touch, or click on the Zion National Park link on
      the right side.

      From a 3-day trip down the Right Fork that Randi, DB and I took this
      weekend. Great stuff!

      By the way, anyone know of prior ascents of Peak 7,204? It's the peak
      behind Greatheart Mesa and above the upper Right Fork. It looked "wild."
    • ~tanya
      Message 2 of 2 , May 12, 2008

        Pretty cactus in bloom!  Kudos for another great Courtney and DB adventure!