more snow in Wyoming...

  • Clayton
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 10:17 AM
      Here it is the first of May and this morning we woke to another new
      inch of snow in Jackson Hole. We have had over 610 inches here this
      winter. It has been warm enough to melt the snow down in the Hole, but
      the mountains are still covered with 70% of what fell this year. And it
      is snowing still with huge wet flakes...