Re: The Wave - Friday March 7th

  • Gary Clayton Palmer
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 11, 2008
      Prehistoric Chicken's!--- In
      Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, bruce silliman
      <weabruce@...> wrote:

      > The picture I posted is about the size of a container of
      Chapstick. I think they are about 3" long.

      > bruce
      >

      > To: Zion_National_Park_Hiking@...: garyclaytonpalmer@...: Mon, 10
      Mar 2008 14:54:06 +0000Subject: [Zion_National_Park_Hiking] Re: The
      Wave - Friday March 7th

      > How big a track is it? Bird size, alligator,elephant,Etc.--- In
      Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, bruce silliman <weabruce@>
      wrote:>> > Could be a reptile and then again maybe a mammal. I know
      some dinos were warm blooded but not sure about this one. Thanks for
      asking.> > > bruce from bryce> > > > > To:
      Zion_National_Park_Hiking@: garyclaytonpalmer@: Mon, 10 Mar 2008
      03:47:34 +0000Subject: [Zion_National_Park_Hiking] Re: The Wave -
      Friday March 7th> > > > > One photo shows a dinosaur track
      saying 'old mammal" And the next a squrriel. You mean old Reptile and
      the mammal that came after,Right?--- In
      Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, "bruce silliman"
      <weabruce@> wrote:>> We fortunate enought to grab a permit for the
      wave yesterday and had > perfect weather for the trip.> > Hit the
      upper trail register at 1123 and was inside the wave at 1220. > Easy
      interactive map that the BLM provides made it an easy hike. Saw > 14
      of the allowed 20 people per day. Found the dinosaur tracks curtesy >
      of Bo & Tanya's description.> > Pics are posted at album The Wave -
      Bruce from Bryce.> > > > > > > >
      know the score, the latest news, or you need your Hotmail®-get
      your "fix".> http://www.msnmobilefix.com/Default.aspx>

      > Climb to the top of the charts! Play the word scramble challenge
      with star power.
      > http://club.live.com/star_shuffle.aspx?
      icid=starshuffle_wlmailtextlink_jan