Patagonia Photos

  • bruce silliman
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2008
      My first album from Patagonia has been posted at:

      http://tinyurl.com/3969yb

      Select Aerial Glacial Photos

      enjoy,

      bruce from bryce
    • bruce silliman
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 29, 2008
        the previous url probably did not work.  Try out this one.

        http://tinyurl.com/yoz7ab

        I'll check later to see if there is any feedback on whether you were able to access the photos.

        bruce from bryce

        To: Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 29, 2008
          Awesome photos Bruce! What WILD terrain! Can't wait for you to get
          us on the ground now and intimate with some of that terrain!
          Thanks for sharing
          Bo

          --- In Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, bruce silliman
          <weabruce@...> wrote:

          > the previous url probably did not work. Try out this one.
          >
          > http://tinyurl.com/yoz7ab
          >
          > I'll check later to see if there is any feedback on whether you
          were able to access the photos.

          > bruce from bryce
          >

          > To: Zion_National_Park_Hiking@...: weabruce@...: Thu, 28 Feb 2008
          21:40:12 +0000Subject: [Zion_National_Park_Hiking] Patagonia Photos

          > My first album from Patagonia has been posted
          at:http://tinyurl.com/3969ybSelect Aerial Glacial Photosenjoy,bruce
          from bryce

          > Shed those extra pounds with MSN and The Biggest Loser!
          > http://biggestloser.msn.com/

        • ~tanya
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 29, 2008

            Wonderful stuff Bruce!  Lucky guy. What a trip!