Re: From Barak some nice pictures of Sunday Hike to Observation Point!

  • Bo
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 12, 2008
      I agree Kathy! Your pictures are super as well!

      I felt a bit badly that Barak's toes were so cold, but I think he'll let
      that slide. I had no clue that his leg was having problems?

      My leg was pretty sore yesterday, but I doctored it up last night and it
      is feeling much better this morning. I hope it feels well enough to get
      out next weekend, but I'll probably take it a bit easy on it!

      Bo

      --- In Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, Kathy Langin
      <kathylangin@...> wrote:

      > Bo---
      > Our little "Presidential Hopeful 1" did an amazing job with his
      photos....He's not just another pretty face!!!!! I hope your leg (and
      his) are doing better! Kathy

      > Bo bomabro84738@... wrote: Hi Gary! How are you doing??? Did you have
      your 2nd surgery and if
      > so did all go well? Hope for a speedy recovery for you!
      >
      > --- In Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, "Gary Clayton
      > Palmer" claytongarypalmer@ wrote:
      > >
      > > Nice pics, I was up there last May. Beautiful view after a long
      > hike.
      > > Try Cable Mtn next time, looks up the Narrow.--- In
      > > Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, "Bo" <bomabro84738@>
      > > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > presidentialhopeful1 sent the following message:
      > > >
      > > > Hi Bo!
      > > >
      > > > I'll try to post here later, but for now, here are my photos:
      > > >
      > > > http://picasaweb.google.com/barak.danin/ZionParkUtah
      > > >
      > > > Your photos are spectacular! Seems like I still have a lot to
      > see in
      > > > Zion and the area.
      > > >
      > > > I'm on my way back home, I changed my flights because my leg
      > wasn't
      > > > doing so well, and I preferred to be sick at home than in a
      > motel
      > > near
      > > > Bryce...
      > > >
      > > > It was great fun hiking with you, I was so lucky to meet you! It
      > > was a
      > > > great experience, I hope to repeat it next time I'm in the area.
      > > Maybe
      > > > we could see the lion then?
      > > >
      > > > All the best,
      > > > Barak