Re: Anyone for a hike in the park this Sunday?

  • Cheryl
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 8, 2007
      Thanks Win,

      I just called the Park to see what they are planning on doing this
      weekend. The very nice gal said that last weekend they indeed had
      both the shuttles and the private cars on the road, mainly because of
      the influx of the Las Vegas schools and Utah schools that were all
      out and overwhelmed the parking lots and campground.

      She thinks this weekend will be much calmer and doubts the campground
      will fill up before noonish, if at all. She also said that the
      shuttles are definitely not running again until next spring now.

      Cheryl
      Park City

      --- In Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, "wininzion"