Re: Interesting canyons in Zion for winter hiking

    Message 1 of 56 , Oct 31, 2007

      Never mind!  No hiking for me this weekend.  I have a BW inspection in 7 days!!!  :O

      Message 56 of 56 , Dec 12, 2007
        Looking at your map, all I can say is... JUICY! Thanks for your
        exciting trip reports, Tanya and Bo -- I really look forward to
        exploring more of this area on one of my next visits... it's
        territory that not too many people give love to. Great stuff. -Joe

        <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > The Trail report and photos are online. [:)]
        >
        > http://www.zionnational-park.com/mineral-gulch.htm
        > <http://www.zionnational-park.com/mineral-gulch.htm>
        >
        > http://www.zionnational-park.com/images/album2/index49.htm
        > <http://www.zionnational-park.com/images/album2/index49.htm>
        >

        > --- In Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, "Bo"
        > <bomabro84738@> wrote:
        > >
        > > We started hiking early in the AM (7:30) and tried directly down
        > > Meadow Creek where it goes under Route 9. Bad mistake. It is a
        muddy,
        > > loose scree, overgrown drainage that we eventually climbed out on
        the
        > > north-east side of and scrambled down into the major wash below.
        We