Great trip!!

  • brentlunz
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 9, 2007
      Just got back from another fabulous trip to Zion. 10 days of hiking in
      my favorite place- the best! Many thanks to Tanya and Bo for all the
      great information on the ZNP website. The precise and detailed info
      enabled us to enjoy hiking through many areas that had been tough to
      figure out. One disappointment on the trip was the closure of the
      Angel's landing/west rim trail which is our traditional anniversary
      hike. Oh well We'll be back in the Spring for another awesome visit.
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 9, 2007

        You are so VERY welcome!!!!  :););;):*

        --- In Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, "brentlunz" <brentlunz@...> wrote:

        > Just got back from another fabulous trip to Zion. 10 days of hiking in
        > my favorite place- the best! Many thanks to Tanya and Bo for all the
        > great information on the ZNP website. The precise and detailed info
        > enabled us to enjoy hiking through many areas that had been tough to
        > figure out. One disappointment on the trip was the closure of the
        > Angel's landing/west rim trail which is our traditional anniversary
        > hike. Oh well We'll be back in the Spring for another awesome visit.

      • Bo
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 9, 2007
          Cool! You can't imagine what fun it has been gathering the info. Tanya
          has been my "stimulous" to explore new and different areas, otherwise I
          would have stagnated with the same old boring big wall routes and slot
          canyons. Hope to provide more info. in the years to come. Thanks for the
          compliment. Tanya and I make a pretty dynamic duo and appreciate the
          positive feedback!