Labor day weekend in Jackson Hole

  • garyclaytonpalmer
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2007
      Well, I am back home and working well. I have three parttime jobs with
      a total of about 60 hours a week. And the pay is way better than it was
      in Zion. It's $10 an hour now minimum in the area.
      I am working at a hospital as a dishwasher, at a small international
      crusine cafe as a prep cook and as a donation sorter at a second hand
      store.
      And the weather here of course is much coolerthan it was in Zion this
      past summer.
      Thank your brother Tanya for me for giving a great referral when one of
      my new employers called him.