Big Water to Hole in the Rock.

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 5, 2007
      Im Headed to Hole in the Rock Via Big Water. Of course visiting my
      favorite Escalante canyons along the way and may be even Bull Valley
      Gorge on the way back. Whats everybodies favorites? Now Spooky and
      Peek a boo dont count cause we all gotta love those .
    • Tom Jones
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 5, 2007
        --- In Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, "Jim"
        <mtntop123@...> wrote:

        > Im Headed to Hole in the Rock Via Big Water. Of course visiting my
        > favorite Escalante canyons along the way and may be even Bull Valley
        > Gorge on the way back. Whats everybodies favorites? Now Spooky and
        > Peek a boo dont count cause we all gotta love those .

        Upper Spooky? Upper Brimstone?

        Tom
      • Bo
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 5, 2007
          I loved all of these hikes listed in the urls below. Maybe you've seen
          them all but worth a visit if you haven't?
          Bo

          http://www.zionnational-park.com/grand-staircase-hiking.htm
          http://www.zionnational-park.com/grand-staircase-monument.htm
          http://www.zionnational-park.com/staircase-bull-valley-gorge.htm
          http://www.zionnational-park.com/staircase-hackberry.htm
          http://www.zionnational-park.com/wahweap-hoodoos.htm

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 5, 2007

            I LOVE the route from Bull Valley Gorge to Sheep Creek and out Willis Creek!

            http://www.zionnational-park.com/staircase-bull-valley-gorge.htm

            http://www.zionnational-park.com/gshike.htm