Re: newest member of the Zion hiking group!!! (~OT)

    Message 1 of 7 , May 4, 2007
      Thanks all for the good wishes! I will probably call on the parents of
      the group from time to time for advice on breaking kids in on hiking,
      backpacking, and eventually some canyoneering. My parents got me
      started pretty early and I remember even choosing our Zion hikes when I
      was about 5 years old. I've pretty much been addicted ever since. Zion
      has almost been to me like coming home for over 30 years now. I want
      our daughter to get that same love and respect of the beautiful
      outdoors!

      Bo -- when those infant Exum's hit the market, let me know! :) -Joe