Re: Cable Mountain hike

  • claytongarypalmer
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 26, 2007
      Do you mean Echo canyon, No. Lower Echo canyon had more water in the
      potholes than it did last week before the rain and snow. Stave Spring
      was dry too.--- In Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com,

      Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, "garyclaytonpalmer"
      > <garyclaytonpalmer@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Today I hiked to Cable Mtn, wow what a view but a long hike, 8
      miles.
      > > Was muddy from the snow on top at 6900 feet going in. Shoes
      collected
      > > lots of slippery mud. Was drier on the return after 12 noon. Took
      3.5
      > > hours there and 3 back to Zion canyon. Only saw three others
      there and
      > > on the way, very nice day hike.

    • garyclaytonpalmer
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 26, 2007
        I saw now water running in any streams.--- In
        Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, "claytongarypalmer"