Car shuttle

  • okernytskyy
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1 11:07 PM
      I hiked East Rim today. It is beautiful! It was easy to stop car near
      Canyon Junction and ask to ride me to the East Entrance.
      My next plan is West Rim Trail, but it is not easy to find car shuttle
      for this hike.
      I am also still interested in East Rim hike, because I missed Cable
      Mountain and Deer Trap Mountian.
      Any weekend (except Easter weekend)!
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2 6:37 AM

        If you are up to the exercise, you can start at the Grotto, hike up the West Rim Trail as far as you want, then return.  That is the prettiest part of the hike anyway.

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2 8:52 PM
          Thanks. I agree that this is the prettiest part of the hike, but I
          already did this.
          --- In Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, luvs_to_hike