Re: New Photos of Hawaiian Trip

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2007
      Aloha Bruce - Thanks for sharing; looks like you had a great time. Were
      you mostly on the Big Island? I hope to save up enough money to go
      there; went to Maui and Kauai a few years back and it was a photography
      paradise! Looking forward to seeing more from you. A hui hou, Joe

      --- In Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, "bsilliman2001"
      <weabruce@...> wrote:

      > I posted some photos of my recent Hawaii trip as a teaser.
      >
      > For more photos http://tinyurl.com/ymkowl
      >
      > This album currently has 27 and I'll be creating some specialized
      ones
      > in the future.
      >
      > Mahalo
      >
      > bruce from bryce

    • bruce silliman
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2007
        14 days on the Big Island. drove clockwise around beginning Kailua-Kona.
        spend 6 nights in Hawaii Volcanoes NP. checked out jobs at the park but
        living there and visiting are two different challenges.

        bruce from bryce

        >From: "JoeB" <joe@...>
        >To: Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [Zion_National_Park_Hiking] Re: New Photos of Hawaiian Trip
        >Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 14:57:25 -0000
        >
        >Aloha Bruce - Thanks for sharing; looks like you had a great time. Were
        >you mostly on the Big Island? I hope to save up enough money to go
        >there; went to Maui and Kauai a few years back and it was a photography
        >paradise! Looking forward to seeing more from you. A hui hou, Joe
        >
        >--- In Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, "bsilliman2001"
        ><weabruce@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > I posted some photos of my recent Hawaii trip as a teaser.
        > >
        > > For more photos http://tinyurl.com/ymkowl
        > >
        > > This album currently has 27 and I'll be creating some specialized
        >ones
        > > in the future.
        > >
        > > Mahalo
        > >
        > > bruce from bryce