Where is the tallest stuff?

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2007

      "The West Temple, whose 2200 foot (+/-) east face is believed to be the highest sandstone wall in the world."

      I saw this on Summit.org and it looks good... I just wondered if its true.  If not what would be?  Also does Zion have the tallest monoliths in the world?

    • Gary
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2007
        Monoliths? Half Dome and El Cap in Yosemite are about 3000 feet tall
        from Yosemite Valley.--- In Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com,