Re: Waiting......

    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 5, 2007

      This tall dark handsome Doctor talked me into staying a while in St. Geroge.  I did not get to hike this weekend.  :p   Bo even came by and made it a threesome.   ;;)

      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 5, 2007
        [insert Isaac Hayes music here...]

        --- In Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, luvs_to_hike

        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 5, 2007

          :">

          --- In Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, "JoeB" <joe@...> wrote:

          > [insert Isaac Hayes music here...]
          >
          > --- In Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, luvs_to_hike
          > >
          > > This tall dark handsome Doctor talked me into staying a while in St.
          > > Geroge. I did not get to hike this weekend. [:p] Bo even came by
          > > and made it a threesome. [;;)]

        • jeff branin
          Message 4 of 13 , Feb 5, 2007
            Threesome? Must have been that Dr. McTagteamy.

            Message 5 of 13 , Feb 5, 2007

              Anyone else trail run besides Jeff And Bo?  Do you have some favorite spots in the Zion area Jeff?