Re: [Zion_National_Park_Hiking] Re: Pics Added

  • Dean Kurtz
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2007
      Cedar Heights, maybe?

      It's not really an arch, hence the quotation marks, but...it takes up the majority of the shot, lighter colored rock against the darker red background.  More like two, large, flat rocks on top of each other, balanced on a small pedestel on the left, and a larger one on the left.  Shadows directly below the flat rocks towards the right, just above the tree.

      I'll post another of the same "arch" in a few minutes, but from a different angle with a different background.

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 6, 2007

        Some of those are on my to do list!  Glad you have a digital in hand now!