I would like to try canyoneering/repelling

  • garyclaytonpalmer
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2006
      Next fall when I return from Alaska I would like to go with someone,
      maybe my roommate Tom and learn repeling. Are there class'es to learn
      it?
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2006
        Oh yeah! Tom takes out newbies all the time. He is the perfect
        person for you to tag along with and learn the 'ropes.' ;)

        --- In Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, "garyclaytonpalmer"