Re: [Zion_National_Park_Hiking] Re: Buckskin Gulch

  • Henk
    Message 1 of 35 , Jul 6, 2006
      Hi Janette

      is yellow mountain the same thing as yellow rock (14 mi down cottonwood
      canyon road, left side)?
      I very much like the picture showing the back of a dinosaur, (well
      that's what I see in it. ;-) )
      very nice, I unfortunately misted it when I was there in may

      Thanks
      Henk
    • adkramoo
      Message 35 of 35 , May 11 1:19 PM
        A whole thread on it on the canyons yahoo group. This is one of the posts

        Did this yesterday. There are about 15 pools of thick/sticky mud
        that you have to pass through. They range from ankle to mid-thigh in
        depth and 6-20' in length. They are all above the rock fall that you
        need to down climb. The only filterable water is from the spring in
        the lower section near the confluence with Paria.
        Jim