Re: 'Natural Family' Resolution Divides Utah City - Mark!

    Message 1 of 45 , Jul 2, 2006

      I did not know this was you!  I am so embarrased :D

      So sorry!  I just thought you were some trouble maker joining the group to make trouble.  I had no idea it was someone I have hiked with until Bo mentioned it today!

      ~tanya

      Message 45 of 45 , Jul 3, 2006

        Cool :)

        Yes, I have met your brother.  Steve is a good guy --- and so tall!  I am glad you got together after the Far Far Fest in Zion.  He is quite the hiker!  He impressed me by hiking so far across Zion in a day!  You two seem to have quite a bit in common!

        Bo and I are busy writing a hiking guide of the area.  We hit most of Zion's canyons last summer, but there are still a few we need to do in Zion and around Zion.  We are trying not to redo anything until we have done all the new stuff.  Its been fun doing a new hike each week.  Some are repeats for Bo, but for the most part its all brand new territory.

        We are easy going here  in this group and for the most part there is little conflict and fighting here.  I just think its intersting to know tidbits and info about the local communities ---- its not that I agree or disagree with them, its just interesting.

        ~hugs~